We are located in the Prati neighborhood in the center of Rome
a few hundred meters from the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's
Nearby a 10-minute walk to one of the most 'beautiful shopping streets of Rome Via Cola Di Rienzo and Via Ottaviano with shops of famous brands; Luisa Spagnoli, Calvin Klein, Guess, Nuvolari, Timberland, Trussardi, Max Mara, La Perla, Renato Balestra, Benetton and others.
Also just outside the front door you will find: Enoteca,restaurants, brasseries, wine bars slice pizza, and one of the oldest restaurants in the capital with the typical Roman cucina Antico Falcone, pharmacies, cash machine, bank, McDonalds, Burger King, Tobacco, supermarket , Feltrinelli Mediashop (cd/dvd/books/gadgets) and the famous flower market at via Tritone.
- Behind the corner at via trionfale 36 ,we find the bakery Bonci
- The Enoteca/wine bar/bistrot on the opposite side of our street : Enofficina were all of our guests has a discount!
here you can enjoy a capuccino,coffee or a glass of red or white good wine
or a popular Aperitivo (appetizer).
official site : www.enofficina.it
- One of the oldest and most typical roman restaurants is just around the corner in an old post stable from the 15th century : Antica Falcone via trionfale 60 try the Carbonara, matriciana or trippa.
- One of the 2 oldest grattachecca sora maria behind the corner.
- The Pizzeria : 96 ore on via della giuliana (around the other corner).
- One of the Biggest flowermarkets (mercato dei fiori) in rome is open for the public tuesdays but you can visit it everyday around the corner at: via trionfale
- Bankomat is around the corner via trionfale close to the bakery Bronci
- Opening hours for shops mon-fri and saturdays 10-13 and 16.30/17.00-20/20.30 depending on what kind of shop , pizzerias & restaurants are normally open everyday for lunch and dinner all shops and restaurants have one day off, and you need to check that out before! fast food excluded.
- Need something urgent? theres a 7-11 Rosati on Via Golametto close to Mcdonalds and the official court in rome at piazzale clodio they have a little bit of everything : diapers, coffee cigarettes,milk, wine, beer etc..
- One of the biggest markets in rome Mercato Trionfale on Via Andrea Doria 3 (300 meters) open : mon-sat 07.00-14.00 tuesday and friday open til 19.00! fresh fish oysters shrimps swordfish horsemeat pig vegetables fruit pasta pizza mozzarella cheeses mushrooms and more!
- Close to us we have: restaurants, pizzerias, pharmacies, tobaccoshops, bancomat, McDonalds viale giulio cesare 199,Burger King via Candia 2/3,supermarket (Todis) via trionfale
- Feltrinelli mediashop (Cd/dvd/books)
in Rome historical center we can warmly reccomend: